About Me

My photo
A mother of two and a loving wife,love changing ideas.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Best Buddy

My dad is the best buddy . He is always on my back , I can tell all my thougths and my concern. My father is a person who tried his best effort that we my brothers and sister have a day for fun and spend time having some fun out in a boat , swimming ,fishing,and the best is eating time and drinking this cocunut wine called ( Tuba ). When i got married I was move in US with my husband kenny who i love and respect . I still often talked to my father and my brothers and sisters and my beloved son who i left in the (pinas ) through phone and computer . Last year I had a chance and my husband to see and hug my father ( best buddy ) for the last time before he died on Cardio Vascular desease .He died at the day of my husband kennys Birthday .I know he is happy for where he is now in the side of my mother with the lord. Sadness in my heart but happyness to cherish the moment of my life with my father. Taugh me to be strong and believed the matrimony of marriages.

No comments: