About Me

My photo
A mother of two and a loving wife,love changing ideas.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Childhood memories

Smile on my eyes when i remember my childhood with my brothers and sisters that we use to do silly stuff like get my father boat without permission from him and we go sailing the middle of the ocean and jump out on the boat and swimming , be on the hot of the sun and do fishing until we get tired before headed back home...we use to climbed the fence and I am always the leader so I could give a sign for my brothers and sisters that it is safe for them to climbed cause guard is not watching and he is on the other side of the building, and we have this long stick that we could reach the top of the tree to get some fruits when the bucket is full thats how we use the gate to get out that place what a silly I am ...my younger brother is always with me wherever I am like a tail , I dont know why so when I get in trouble he is in big trouble too cause he is always with me but ,I take advantage my height and weight cause im a kinda big at that time...hehehehe but as we get older things change but we still do stuff that makes us laugh and happy..

No comments: