About Me

My photo
A mother of two and a loving wife,love changing ideas.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Vacation '07'

Last year of march 07 me and my husband had a vacation back to philippines and we stay at manila for a couple of days and we had a lot of fun bar hopping, meeting new people and enjoy the wholenigth . At day time I enjoy shopping, eat filipino foods that i missed so much and shopping for my pasalubong for my family and friends. And visit my dad who is very ill at that time and see my son. Spending time for my dad,son ,brothers and sisters and nephew,niece is the most amazing time for my vacation and enjoy what we love to do sharing some jokes and drink ,laughing, eating. I celebrate my 29th birthday with my family in the philippines and visit my mom grave yard and remember all the memories with my whole family.

No comments: