About Me

My photo
A mother of two and a loving wife,love changing ideas.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Life is too Short

I was come from in a very loving ,happy family,Over poverty my mother and father work hard as best they could for us to survive and put all of us into school that someday we become somebody.I saw in my own two eyes how hard life are but this makes me more stronger and overcome all the trials.I learned a lot that even in a painful , emotional , long battle of my mother on a desease that incurrable ( BREAST CANCER ) and suffered so bad physically and lost her life 5 days after the birth of my older sister 3rd child. Tears on my eyes watching my younger brother who lost her mother in a early age before he even graduate in elementary level but its not the end of life its just the beggining of life .Without a mother and only a father is hard but its time to move on our lifes for what comes in a future, we did not forget to comfort ,help,love each other as what my mothers taugh us. Life is too short to waste instead cherise and thankful and hopeful and free spirit in god.

No comments: