About Me

My photo
A mother of two and a loving wife,love changing ideas.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

medical exam

This journey for my medical are intense but still blessed cause i meet new people who become my friends and do all the things that need to be done for 3 days ,i met sheila ,darlene who become my real good friends, at time of our x-ray i have this can of milk that i share with sheila and darlene so our x-ray are good but this stuff make darlene and my stomach feels so terribly hurt so we need to go back to hotel room to find remedy for stomach ache before accident happen at medical plaza ,after all we just luagh for what happen that morning, so next move after we feel better we decided to go seminar and ride taxi and arrive at wrong place so we need to get the rigth address , so finally we are at place that took place seminar but we need to wait for 2 hours for our session , after seminar we are all happy that we passed.

No comments: