About Me

My photo
A mother of two and a loving wife,love changing ideas.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy day

My husband and I trying to get done this hair cut once in a month but today its kind of unlucky day cause Barber shop is close we drove 11 miles and we never get done his hair cut ...thats the only place that he really like to have his hair cut cause this old man he is very good at this career so how I really wish i know how to cut hair but I think its not for me this kind of career so we migth get done this hair problem next week cause we only have two days off ...we have so much to get done a day ,pick up invitation card for my daugther on her 7th birthday,apointment on Attorney this afternoon, prepare uniform for the next day so days gone by so fast , but still thankful for everyday achievement in life.

No comments: